The Inn San Francisco
Member Reviews (1)
- The Inn San FranciscoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
For my best friend's wedding gift, I got him a night here and toured around to check it out first.
Just looking at this place, you just know it's haunted. The lobby, salon and guest rooms *feel* old (and they are; the house dates to the late 1800s). On a random street in the Mission District, you're close to just about everything in the city -- downtown, fabulous restaurants in Mission, Dolores Park, and a liquor/sandwich store named 'Mr Pickle.' They've got parking spots (a rarity in the Mission) and are about four (very long) blocks from BART, which is about a 10-minute walk (longer with suitcases). And, they have a hot tub!
Excellent!71 reviews across the web.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- PriceBest value. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 90% of the guests loved it.