Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 50%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- The InnsbruckSep 13, 2013
I love the Innsbruck; it's a comfortable, cozy place to stay on Main Street. I like that the rooms feel like apartments with kitchens and places to entertain. I like that we can have people over after skiing and before going out to dinner.
There's also a little closet-like game room that is super fun—hello Ms. PacMan! It's definitely closet-like, but even big kids can find some fun in there.
The staff is warm and friendly, very attentive to your every need. The 24-hour shuttle is awesome when it's in the negatives and even the close location seems too far from town.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!82 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Food100% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 95%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. Highly appreciated by 94% of guests.
- PriceBest value. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.