The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 89%Budget Travelers
- 70%Local Culture
- 70%Family Travelers
- 60%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (15)Write a review
- The Jacob K. Javits Convention CenterAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6Mar 14, 2014
The Jacob K. Javits Center is home to many popular North American trade shows. One of the biggest trade shows is the New York International Auto Show and is a "MUST SEE" if you are visiting NYC around mid April (double check the event calendar online).Recommended for:
- The Jacob K. Javits Convention CenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Mar 01, 2014
The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center is a main convention center in New York City. Disability access is available with lots of walk to get from one point to another point.Recommended for:
- The Jacob K. Javits Convention CenterMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersJan 05, 2014
Beautiful, modern convention center in the heart of midtown, and on the water. Great access to restaurants, hotels and the Lincoln Tunnel. Ample meeting space for any size event imaginable.Recommended for:
- The Jacob K. Javits Convention CenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Feb 01, 2013
Hate this place. Desolate neighborhood and miserable 70s architecture. Only reason to go is if you are really excited about a trade show / exhibit. No man's land in Manhattan. Wish they would knock it down and build condos.
- The Jacob K. Javits Convention CenterCommunity Manager
- The Jacob K. Javits Convention CenterMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersJul 05, 2012
"The" place for conventions and trade shows, some private and others open to the public. If you are hungry while here, you are better off eating elsewhere, as the food tends to be mediocre. Although walkable from the Times Square area, there are buses that go directly to Javits. The facility is large, so wear your walking shoes.
Nearby HotelsView all Nearby Hotels
Nearby RestaurantsView all Nearby Restaurants
Aliases: The Javits Center