Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- The JamesMember ofLGBTLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to ReviewNov 01, 2013
Lovely modern boutique property located at the southern edge of Soho. Service is good and the rooftop bar is one of the better places to grab a drink in the city.
- The JamesJul 05, 2012
Sleek and modern boutique hotel in an up and coming neighborhood downtown. Rooms are of standard New York size, but the dining and entertaining is what makes it stand out. With the exlclusive Jimmy Bar located on the rooftop, and David Burke's newest restaurant on the bottom, this hotel is definitely best suited for those who like to wine and dine at their hotel.
Hotel St. James features an elevator (lift). The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke free property.
There are 144 guestrooms at Hotel St. James. Televisions have satellite channels. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Excellent!646 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location99% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building95% said the facilities were very new.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food90% were happy with the price.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.