The James Royal Palm
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- The James Royal PalmMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesAdventure TravelersApr 20, 2014
Modern and sharp as white abounds. Prime location, comfortable, cool and well-sized rooms. A James box with water and green apples sets the stage for a relaxing day at the beach or the pool.Recommended for:
- The James Royal PalmMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 28, 2013
This Collins Avenue newcomer opened in November 2012 with a sexy lobby designed by Rottet Studio, a restaurant serving locavore cuisine like BBQ shrimp and hearts of palm bathed in orange vinegar, and a rooftop spa sanctuary that overlooks South Beach’s cerulean South Atlantic ocean. Competing with the beach for your attention is one of the world’s coolest hotel pools
Very Good!1487 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Location98% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Grounds92% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
Designed by Lauren Rottet of Rottet Studio, The James Royal Palm is as a modern tribute to the original Royal Palm Hotel’s rich history, keeping intact many signature elements of the original architect’s design. The compass rose on the terrazzo lobby floor, original green glass reception desk and porthole windows in the lobby lounge have all been preserved and restored.
The James Royal Palm features two swimming pools, a plunge pool, poolside bar, The James Pool and Beach Experience, lobby lounge, coffee bar, renew the spa, a full-service spa with salt-infused treatments, Lil’ James Offerings and play space for children, give: the shop, a retail shop offering carefully curated items, and more than 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. Guests can enjoy dining options including signature restaurant Florida Cookery-featuring regional Florida fare led by local Miami Chef Kris Wessel.
The James also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and complimentary triple-distilled in-room water.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Children Allowed
- Valet Parking
- Outdoor Pool