I really enjoyed my stay the Joule last Fall during the State Fair. The location downtown is fine, but the lobby is amazing, the service is excellent, and the rooms are very comfortable. The room service was worth mentioning as well. Walking around downtown is a bit limited at night, but that wasn't why I chose this property for my ...
Things to do near The Joule, Dallas
- 612.2 mi1462 1st Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States2.2 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
Located in Fair Park (where the TX State Fair is held) this is a great place to bring the kids. They are open 9:00 am - 4:30 pm 7 days a week *closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Ticket prices aren't bad. There are 6 different exhibits. My daughter's favorite was Stingray Bay.Popular with
- 622.88 mi4510 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States2.88 mi from The Joule, Dallas2 reviews
“Dallas women dress like no other. It’s in their blood,” says Brian Bolke, owner of chic lifestyle emporium Forty Five Ten. “Neiman Marcus trained generations of local women to always look their best and to be proud of it.”Popular with
- 632.53 mi
- 642.47 mi2500 Bennett Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States2.47 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
#BeOut Wondering where you can drink while admiring the Dallas skyline? Try the Belmont Hotel Bar, which has a gorgeous view of the city. We suggest having dinner afterwards at Smoke, a casual yet upscale BBQ joint that’s right next door. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 652.2 mi3911 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, Texas, United States2.2 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
Big, gay, nightclub. Gay or strait, you'll have a blast. The Rose Room is a huge drag show located upstairs and is free with admission to Station 4. Good Thurs-Sun nights... Great for bachelorette parties, etc! Big group, maybe call ahead for reservation in Rose Room. Huge dance floor.
- 661.54 mi
- 671.86 mi3636 McKinney Avenue #170, Dallas, TX, United States1.86 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
#BeTipsy This West Village wine store brings customer service to a new level – the people who work here know EVERYTHING about wine. If you attend a tasting, the place is packed, but any time is a good time to stop by and enjoy the outstanding selection, perhaps on the lovely patio. Happy hour at the wine bar is Sunday ...Popular with
- 684.74 miWhite Rock Lake Trail, Dallas, TX, United States4.74 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
10 mile path loop for biking, running and walking. The crown jewel of Dallas City Parks.
- 692.83 mi415 N. Bishop Ave2.83 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
This is my favorite little shop in the Bishop Arts District. It's all green and animal friendly! I love their candles and lip balm. They also have air fresheners and greeting cards and all of sorts of odds and ends. Go check 'em out!
- 702.72 mi
- 712.27 miWest Lawther Drive2.27 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
10 mile path loop for biking, running and walking. The crown jewel of Dallas City Parks. Map marker seems to be in the wrong place. The lake is east of the marker.
- 722.85 mi1321 Chemical Street, Dallas, TX2.85 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
If you need to borrow a lens for the weekend, you would hard-pressed to find another place that would allow you to keep the lens over the weekend and only charge for one day. The proprietors were also quite nice when I spoke to them while waiting for the computer to handle the paperwork.
- 732.76 mi
- 742.82 mi5624 Sears Street, Dallas, Texas2.82 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
Kid-friendly (during the day) and pet-friendly (all the time), this is a unique experience for people who want to enjoy each other's company in a laid back environment. It's a bar with a large patio and an even larger outdoor area filled with random chairs and seating areas. At certain times of night food trucks will pull up and line ...Popular with
- 751.89 mi3699 McKinney Avenue #100, Dallas, TX, United States1.89 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
Movie Theatre in West Village. You could Trolley, cab, maybe walk. Foreign/ Independent films. About a mile from the house.
- 761.17 mi2621 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX1.17 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
You can tell a lot about a bar by what it is stocked in. Golden and pale blondes. Heady Ambers. Full bodied Germans and Belgians. Even a few bitters sprinkled throughout. And we haven't even gotten to the beers. The Blackfriar Pub is one of those rare gems where you can find something intoxicating both in a glass and holding ...Popular with
- 772.94 mi2110 Greenville Ave., Dallas, Texas 75205 USA2.94 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
As the name should suggest, this bar is themed after a single wide mobile home. It's tacky, off-color, loud, and everything you'd hope it would be. They have karaoke that they play too loud and drinks that are way too strong. Reminds me of home. Well, back in my white trash days...Popular with
- 782.82 mi1911 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX2.82 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
It's dark, it's loud, and the bartenders know what they're talking about. They're one of the lucky few that weren't affected by the changes in the laws, so they are able to stay open later than others. It's somewhere you can go when you don't want to be seen.Popular with
- 792.51 mi2.51 mi from The Joule, Dallas1 review
I have mixed feelings about this place. This is a large health food grocery that offer great prices compared to the other health food grocers. However, their produce and selection do not match up. I guess you get what you pay for. I hope that they will be able to improve though because everyone should be able to afford healthy ...