The Kimberly Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- The Kimberly HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesWellness+ 4Dec 04, 2012
I love this rooftop bar. They have great views of the city and good cocktails. The food is adequate but not much of a meal. The service isn't the best but you are going for the atmosphere more anyways.
- The Kimberly HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 09, 2012
This is a great small hotel in midtown. The rooms are actually surprisingly large for NYC. The decor is sort of an old fashioned French palace-inspired style, with arm chairs in the lobby that have some faux-French ornate flair. There are 2 "towers" -- one shorter one and one taller one. Our group reserved one of the suites plus a double room. The non-bed furniture is a little old fashioned for my taste, but the beds seemed newer and were very comfy with lots of fluffy pillows! The suite we were in had a little kitchenette with a sink and a microwave (no stove) and a mini fridge. Service is good, and the building is well maintained and kept really clean, so that was a huge plus.
The location isn't super convenient if you're looking to go out on the town for dinner or drinks, all of our outings required a cab ride, but that wasn't a big deal and it was a pretty reasonably priced hotel by NYC standards.
Excellent!1259 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. 87% satisfied guests.
- Room82% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.