The Kingdom at Victoria Falls
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- The Kingdom at Victoria FallsMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 4First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A great hotel within walking distance to the Falls. Rooms were quiet and very clean. The dinner buffet was very good. If you don't like game meat, you may want double check what type of meat you take to avoid surprises.
Good!118 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location77% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at The Victoria Falls Hotel include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services.
There are 161 guestrooms at The Victoria Falls Hotel. Guestrooms have garden, water, or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Game Room
- Handicap Accessible