Things to do near The Kipepeo Lodge in Zanzibar
- Distance: 0.0 mi
6 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms • Sleeps 12
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Jambiani, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Jambiani things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
Enjoy a relaxing massage in our garden while staying with us...
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Jambiani things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
Either if you like kite-surfing or if you just want to see breathtaking views, this is definitely a place to visit.
- 3Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Zanzibar things to doDistance: 10.9 mi3 reviews
This place is really cool. The red colobus are so entertaining and photogenic. The rest is just a nice bonus.Popular with
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Kizimkazi things to doDistance: 9.7 mi1 review
An incredible bank of sand in the middle of the ocean. We go there from the time it has been discovered as a possible destination. Our guests are always advised...
- 6Ranked #1 overall in Michamvi things to doDistance: 13.3 mi1 review
This is a unique place where to have some lobsters (call before you go).
- 7Ranked #1 overall in Zanzibar things to doDistance: 27.1 mi11 reviews
This is such an interesting tour - I highly recommend it. I had no idea what pepper looks like before it's sitting in my spice cabinet or how vanilla grows...Popular with
- 8Forodhani Gardens, Zanzibar Town, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Stone Town things to doDistance: 27.2 mi6 reviews
During the day it's scattered with both locals escaping the heat or taking a lunch break and tourists attempting to escape touts. At night it becomes a bustling social arena...Popular with
- 9Forodhani Gardens, off Mizingani RoadRanked #4 overall in Zanzibar things to doDistance: 27.2 mi4 reviews
I travel to Zanzibar a lot an no trip to Stone Town is ever complete without a visit to the Night Market... sometimes three nights in a row. The nightly...Popular with
- 10Mizingani Road, Stone Town, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #5 overall in Zanzibar things to doDistance: 27.1 mi5 reviews
It dominates the Stone Town waterfront, along with the fort. The inside is less impressive. It has an interesting history, though and a guide will probably take you here on...Popular with