The Lalu Sun Moon Lake
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- The Lalu Sun Moon LakeMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureLuxury TravelersAug 03, 2012
This is one of the most famous and most luxurious resorts on Sun Moon Lake. They have a tall gold rod that extends over the building from the ground floor to the top in the shape of a sail. (This gold piece itself cost a couple million dollars as I understand it.) I did not stay here, but we visited one afternoon and it is a gorgeous property with a very attentive staff all throughout the property.Recommended for:
- The Lalu Sun Moon LakeFirst to ReviewJul 25, 2012
expensive, but seriously one of the best hotel/resort at sun moon lake.
every single room at the hotel is lake front. you get a giant balcony to gaze at the sunset/sunrise. the modern architecture of the hotel is worth checking out and so is the beautiful infinity pool that drops to the lake.
service is first class, rooms are extremely spacious. the lalu is the minimalist of hotels but provides great comfort and relaxation.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
Excellent!58 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.