The Langham, London
Phone:020 7636 1000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (12)
- The Langham, LondonMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Jul 04, 2012
The Langham does luxury extremely well with professional, personable service and elegant, sumptuous interiors. The standard double rooms aren't large, but any extra space you may need can be found in the spa, which is Asian themed and lavender scented. The executive suites come with access to a private lounge with very English tea sandwiches available for refreshment.
- The Langham, LondonMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersJul 03, 2012
High tea at the Palm Court in the Langham hotel, awarded the Tea Guild's Top London Afternoon Tea in 2010, is the perfect place for a special occasion. Very scrumptious deserts and great service. Very expensive, though. About £40 per person for tea without champagne. Loved that they served free glass of champagne to mark the transition from day to night.
Excellent!898 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance87% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.