About The Las Vegas Strip:
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 87%Nightlife Lovers
- 73%Budget Travelers
- 71%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Family Travelers
- 60%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 60%Adventure Travelers
User Reviews (530 Reviews)
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Dec 03, 2013
Take a walk in the strip before sunset and you will get amazing Pictures! I rented a Car so i would just stop by every hotel for pictures! and then stop at some of the hotels! They offer free parking
- The Las Vegas StripAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 8Nov 25, 2013
Don't be fooled. Your hotel is not just down the block. You may be able to see it, but it's FAR away. Plan on bringing your walking shoes. And if you're female - take advantage of all the free drinks just for being a girl :)
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Nov 12, 2013
Great just to take a curise down the street, but it will take a long time because of traffic. best time still is at night when everything is lit up. tryied not to do between 10 and 12 because people are getting off work.
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 12Oct 21, 2013
Fun to walk through and see all the lights at night! Beware of all the drunk, rowdy folks as well as the people that aggressively pass you cards for "adult entertainment."
- The Las Vegas StripOct 20, 2013
The Vegas Strip is probably one of the most bizarre places I've ever been in my life. I've never seen so many ornery, drunk people in one place. I actually saw a woman in a fancy little black dress plop herself down on the pavement in a fit while crying and fighting with her (equally) drunk boyfriend. I felt like I was watching a reality show. It's one of those places that you need to see, at least once, to truly understand what it's like. I loved it.
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 18, 2013
It's a good place to walk, particularly at night when the lights pop out and showcases Las Vegas in all its decadent glory. Plus, the tourists and locals are strolling non-stop and there's always something that will catch your eye.Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers