The Las Vegas Strip
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 86%Nightlife Lovers
- 79%Budget Travelers
- 76%Luxury Travelers
- 63%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 63%Adventure Travelers
- 60%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (532)
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofGreen TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Jul 10, 2013
The Last Vegas Strip is playground for adults at its best. Where else you can see Egyptian pyramid, Eiffel Tower and the Statute of Liberty all in one place. Walk around, check out hotel lobbies and enjoy yourself.
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
During the day there's lots to see and do, and luckily all of those things are still available at night! After the sun goes down the neon lights guide you to whatever your heart desires, and in Vegas you can pretty much have it all. The temperatures drop after dark, and that is also when the energy and magic of the Strip comes alive.
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 10Jul 04, 2012
Only after visiting this Strip one can realize what it is all about!! It stands as the 2nd highest ranked tourist attraction in the united states. No doubt one can never like any other locations of lights, if you have seen this at night.
Personally sharing, I visitied Times Square after being to Strip and blv me, I didnt like Times Square, New York then !!!
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 12Oct 21, 2013
Fun to walk through and see all the lights at night! Beware of all the drunk, rowdy folks as well as the people that aggressively pass you cards for "adult entertainment."Recommended for:
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 10Dec 21, 2012
One of the best things about Las Vegas is its walkability. Obviously a great place to people watch. Avoid taking cards from the people that are wearing "girls girls girls" shirts. Great photo opps with the many characters on the street working for tips.
- The Las Vegas StripMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2Jul 05, 2012
If you're a local, you avoid the Strip like the plague but if you're visiting, then the Strip is where you want to be. Everyone is on vacation and it's paradise for the weekend. Be wary of your $$ because it may disappear faster than you think.