The Lodge at Pebble Beach
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- The Lodge at Pebble BeachMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersDec 15, 2012
While golfers know this elegant 161-room resort for its legendary links, the Lodge’s location near Monterey Wine Country makes it appealing to oenophiles as well. The local Monterey Wine Trolley in downtown Monterey runs groups through popular wineries in the foggy, mountain-ringed Carmel Valley, 15 minutes away; for a more personalized experience, book a custom daylong wine tour with a dedicated driver.
- The Lodge at Pebble BeachFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
We found the experience to be wonderful. Great views, Fantastic people and attention to details. We felt comfortable everywhere we went and the room was warm and inviting.
The biggest issue we had was should we stay in the room all day or enjoy the beautiful surroundings, restaurants and shops.
Somehow, we managed to indulge in everything.
Excellent!56 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room93% thought the view was good.
- Restaurant86% loved the dining experience.
- HotelHotel is great.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk