The Lodge at Pico Bonito
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito
Located along Honduras’ northwest coast, Pico Bonito National Park is a naturalist’s paradise (with miles of rain forest and more than 500 species of birds) and the boutique eco-lodge of the same name provides an accessible microcosm of the park’s sprawling beauty and biodiversity. Four hundred acres of lush, tropical vegetation, bookended by two rushing rivers, is the property’s main attraction, but additional luxuries, like five-star guest cabins, full-service restaurant and a bevy of activities, from onsite birding to snorkeling off the nearby Caribbean coast, make for a distinctly chic jungle experience.Recommended for:
- The Lodge at Pico BonitoMember ofAdventure TravelersFirst to Review
Pico Bonito is an aweseom way to experience Honduras and the rain forest. The lodge has great individual cabins and a great staff. So much to do here form biking to rainforest walks to butterfly museum to chillin'.
Excellent!28 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Ambiance100% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool