The Lodge Inn and Suites in Niagara Falls
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre388 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Location71% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food53% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
Dining options at The Lodge Inn and Suites include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Complimentary
There are 25 guestrooms at The Lodge Inn and Suites. Balconies offer city or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, jetted tubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 27 inch televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, desks, ceiling fans, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in July 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The property is closed between November and March.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: CAD 8.00 per night
- Late check out: CAD 10.00
- Rollaway bed: CAD 10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed): CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Room Service