a must see upscale in door mall just off of interstate 4 and Conroy Road, even if you do not purchase anything. There are plenty of high end stores such as Tiffany and co., Michael Kors, Tory Burch, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior. They also have high end restaurants as well as casual dining.
Restaurants near The Mall at Millenia
- 10.04 mi
- 20.05 mi
- 30.07 mi4200 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 328390.07 mi from The Mall at Millenia
Ah, what would life be without Panera? From asiago-cheese bagels to individual souffles to the Asian salad - I can't get enough. Now, if they sold mimosas in the mornings to accompany those bagels, the world would be a better place!
- 40.23 mi
- 50.07 mi
- 60.05 mi4200 Conroy Rd Suite H-246, Orlando, FL 328390.05 mi from The Mall at Millenia
Always liked Blue Martini Lounge. Very trendy upscale Cocktail/ Sport Bar at Mall at Millennia. Staff has been friendly and there are many great themed nights. Prices are a little higher than most other bars/lounges but nothing over expected. The food is pretty decent, light dishes to snack on while having a cocktail. Even with a patio and outside area, ...Popular with
- 70.28 mi4151 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 328390.28 mi from The Mall at Millenia1 review
Though the food variety here is decent and, for the most part, tastes OK, this is another one of those restaurants that seems to be missing something. It's one of those things that you can't put your finger on, but it's definitely there. We've been here a couple times. Husband likes the beer. I find their wine variety OK. Fish ...
- 80.43 mi4067 Millenia Boulevard, Orlando, FL, United States0.43 mi from The Mall at Millenia
I have to admit that it is the Zaxby's sauce that really brings me back here. This is a quick service place focusing on chicken. The items are very tasty, and very fried. Good every once in a while.
- 90.27 mi4101 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL 32839, United States0.27 mi from The Mall at Millenia1 review
- 102.27 mi6000 Universal Studios Plaza #704, Orlando, FL 328192.27 mi from The Mall at Millenia
Seeing the other reviews, I must have had very bad luck that day at the Margaritaville. The food we ordered tasted horrible and the taco salad was completely not eatable. It was a lot worse than the Mexican fast food we had at the airport a few days before. The el diablo burger is their specialty but only so-so, the ...Popular with
- 112.26 mi6000 Universal Blvd, Ste 702, Orlando, FL 328192.26 mi from The Mall at Millenia
Always an amazing meal. Spent last Christmas having dinner there with a big group. We let Andy, an amazing manager pretty much take the reigns. He Ordered us some amazing starters and suggested some great wine. He's a good ole southern boy, but his palette is top notch. He never made us feel like he was only trying to get ...
- 124.33 mi7830 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 328194.33 mi from The Mall at Millenia
If you're in the mood for fish this is a good place to start. The members of your party who would like something other than fish also have alot to choose from. The menu emphasizes the "floridian" sea-fare and thats a good thing!Popular with
- 134.18 mi8984 International Dr, Orlando, FL 328194.18 mi from The Mall at Millenia14 reviews
Olive garden is at best, average Italian fare. Everything is "safe" with minimal spices and sizable portions. This is great for groups so that no one feels left out. A good third or fourth choice when no one can agree.Popular with
- 144.14 mi8849 International Dr, Orlando, FL 328194.14 mi from The Mall at Millenia
Pretty good for a chain restaurant. It's owned by the same people that do Olive Garden and Red Lobster, so you can get an idea of what you're getting into. Some different options with a Caribbean feel, but know what you're getting yourself into.Popular with
- 154.29 mi
- 163.72 mi8003 Turkey Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819, United States3.72 mi from The Mall at Millenia8 reviews
Whole Foods GroceryPopular with
- 171.7 mi5259 International Dr, Orlando, FL 328191.7 mi from The Mall at Millenia
On this section of International Avenue, it is choked full of little chain eateries for the budget family Disney tourists, bright lighted signs and neon, motels and lower brand hotels, and for some reason, a lot of Indian and Brazilian restaurants. We went looking for Nelore Churrascaria, the popular Brazilian all-you-can-eat steakhouse with the roving skewers of endless meat carved ...Popular with
- 184.37 mi
- 192.01 mi
- 203.56 mi