Phone:+1 212 242 4300
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 84%Luxury Travelers
- 63%Business Travelers
- 61%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Green Travelers
User Reviews (14 Reviews)
- The Maritime HotelMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jan 02, 2014
This place is cool. I don't get a chance to stay at boutique hotels very often, especially not in New York City. It's like your on a ship but you never leave Chelsea. The windows are circular. The hallways are dark. The room is a little cabin on a cruise ship. The toiletries are locally made. Great neighborhood to be in New York. Tons of restaurants, bars, and shopping nearby. Close to the Village too.Recommended for:Art & Design Lovers
- The Maritime HotelMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Jan 02, 2014
The Maritime Hotel is not an usual place. The whole theme of Maritime hotel is a cruise ship. Their signiture porthole windows, white-tiled exterior, and elevated outdoor terraces overlooking Ninth Avenue... It is an unique landmark. You can recognize this building in the Ninth Avenue by looking at the round shaped windows. It was very comfortable and also felt like on a cruiseship with the dimmed lights. The green bathoom tiles, butterfly wall decoration and the comfortable green couch! The small room was well-equipped with good stuff! I also liked that they are using high quality bathroom products (shampoo, lotion, soup...).
- The Maritime HotelMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Aug 30, 2013
This property in the Meat-Packing district is trendy and full of hipsters!
From the outside it looks like a ship with portholes. Inside there are several restaurants and the a couple of very cool bars. The staff is attractive and attentive.
The decor is modern and the vibe is "chill". A great place to hang out and people watch.
- The Maritime HotelJan 10, 2013
The Maritime Hotel is a great spot and has an interesting design to it (maritime themed, unsurprisingly). The food is solid, the spot is interesting enough (close to meatpacking district and Chelsea), and the happy hour is a good option. The Hotel has a downstairs club, which they claim is only for special events, but is open at night, at least on weekends. It's a good time, and sometime features performances. The biggest downside is that the hotel isn't so trendy anymore, but seems to think itself as a place to be. Other than that, it's a good time.
- The Maritime HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jul 05, 2012
I discovered Maritime Hotel 6 years ago when I first moved to NYC. On a nice summer night, The Maritime Hotel outdoor restaurant is still the place to be. Try the robiola pizza, you will not be disappointed.
- The Maritime Hotel
Outstanding!621 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Bar and Beverages80% loved the hot beverages.
- Food78% loved the dining experience.