The Modern Honolulu
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 83%Business Travelers
- 59%Family Travelers
- 58%Art & Design Lovers
- 58%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (25)
Dining options at The Modern Honolulu include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Honolulu property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
There are 353 guestrooms at The Modern Honolulu. Balconies offer city or ocean views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and in room safes. 46 inch LCD televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and trouser presses. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in September 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 28 per night
- Pets: US$ 250 per pet, per stay, maximum US$ 1000 per stay
- Pet deposit: US$ 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed: US$ 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Excellent!1610 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsClean pool, said 92%.