The NoMad Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 82%Art & Design Lovers
- 66%Business Travelers
- 59%Local Culture
- 58%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (11)Write a review
- The NoMad Hotel
The restaurant at Flatiron's NoMad Hotel is stunningly designed, with a gorgeous glass-enclosed atrium at its center. It also offers the chance to sample some of Eleven Madison Park's Daniel Humm's food without the giant tasting menu price tag. Great ambience, great food, and a truly amazing cocktail program makes the NoMad a no-brainer choice for a place to stay for a foodie in NYC.Recommended for:
- The NoMad HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to Review
The new hot hotel (and 5-star restaurant) in NYC. Super glamourous and top-notch service. The truffle chicken is a famous dish that all of the locals are talking about.
The decor of this hotel is impeccable... incredibly luxurious and oozing super chic glam.
- The NoMad HotelCommunity ManagerAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4
Located in a former dingy area of questionable wholesalers and obscure souvenirs shops, the recently opened NoMad Hotel is housed in a magnificent turn of the century Beaux-Arts building, fully restored to its original grandeur. The stunning dining atrium, mysterious bar and library room are some of the reasons trendy downtowners shifted their whereabouts to NOrth of MADison Square Park. I absolutely loved the decor that instantly catapulted me to Paris, however the prices for snacks in the library made me go: yikes!Recommended for:
- The NoMad HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 9
A great new hotel in an unlikely location, the Nomad is definitely a current hot spot and the restaurant is home to the city's most popular roast chicken. I am giving four stars instead of five because my husband and I both found the famous chicken to be wildly salty and I found my cocktail to be undrinkable, but having said that, I am a fan of the Nomad's decor and laid-back chic attitude and I'll definitely be back.
- The NoMad HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3
So I just stayed here last week.
The location of this hotel is great!!
Subway 2 blocks down and a 10 minute walk to Times Square or the heart of Chelsea.
My first impression when I walked in was that is is "dark".
By that I mean I could not see a thing and it was at 1pm.
Beyond the darkness there is a sleek, modern feel that I love!
The clean, modern decor is exactly my taste.
The staff is hip and attentive.
This is on my "Best of the Best" list!!!Recommended for:
- The NoMad HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 6
Great place to grab a drink before/after dinner, especially in the Library, a couple cocktails feature this Venezuelan rum which is delicious. The restaurant looks like it would be good to. Will definitely be back.
Excellent!970 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Room77% were happy with the bathroom.
- RestaurantRestaurant is awesome.