Things to do near The North Coast
- 0California, United States3 reviews
Most people don't realize there's a seven-hour drive from San Francisco to the Oregon border, but a stunning amount of California's natural beauty is in these seven hours. From the...
Nearby Things to do
- 1trailhead at Gualala Arts CenterRanked #6 overall in Gualala things to doDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
Short loop trail begins at the Gualala Arts Center and winds through lush ferns and coastal redwood trees to the Gualala river and back.
- 239138 Ocean Drive, Gualala, CA, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Gualala things to doDistance: 0.6 mi3 reviews
Great local bookstore. Lots of books from local authors as well as good selection of all types of books.
- 342000 Coast Highway, Sea Ranch, CA, United StatesRanked #4 overall in The Sea Ranch things to doDistance: 0.9 mi1 review
American Express Magazine Travel and Leisure "Journey to the Garden of Youth" by Sports Illustratred golf writer John Garrity: "....on the sixth fairway of the Sea Ranch Golf Links, I...
- 439175 California 1, Gualala, CA, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Gualala things to doDistance: 0.5 mi1 review
- 546501 Gualala Road, Gualala, CA, United StatesRanked #5 overall in Gualala things to doDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
This multi-million-dollar cultural facility in the little community of Gualala on the Northern California coast is home to art exhibitions, performing arts and community events of Mendocino and Sonoma counties....
- 6Highway 1 at Sonoma County mile 55.5Ranked #1 overall in The Sea Ranch things to doDistance: 3.2 mi8 reviews
Experience the beauty and serenity of The Sea Ranch Chapel a non-denominational sanctuary for prayer, meditation, and spiritual renewal.The Chapel is maintained for the use and enjoyment of the public...Popular with
- 7P.O. Box 489, Gualala, CA 95445Ranked #1 overall in Gualala things to doDistance: 4.2 mi3 reviews
Adventure Rents canoe and kayak livery is a full service river outfitting company offering delightful boating experiences on the Gualala River to people of all levels of ability. They provide...Popular with
- 837691 Breaker ReachRanked #2 overall in The Sea Ranch things to doDistance: 4.7 mi1 review
Our very private beach offers a gorgeous delicate waterfall as well as wind-sheltered picnicking
- 9188 Dune Drift CloseRanked #3 overall in The Sea Ranch things to doDistance: 3.2 mi2 reviews
One-Eyed Jacks has a playground and trail to the beach in addition to the picnic area with barbeques
- 10Ranked #1 overall in Anchor Bay things to doDistance: 4.2 mi1 review
Anchor Bay Beach is a sandy beach with a year-round waterfall. It was listed as one of the top 10 beaches in the western United States by Sunset magazine in...