Went when it was the Millennium Dome - amazing building - now one of the best and biggest concert venues - recommended for music fans
Restaurants near The O2 Arena for Students
- 10.78 mi
- 20.95 mi
- 30.92 mi38 Limeharbour, City of London, Greater London E14 9RH, United Kingdom0.92 mi from The O2 Arena1 review
I've always been hesitant to try new foods, but a friend of mine took me to the Floating Lotus for Sunday dim sum lunch. I admit that the Floating Lotus might be difficult to navigate for first time dim sum buyers, but it's definitely worth giving a try with a friend who's been around the dim sum block. I've been ...
- 40.93 mi25-26, Jubilee Street, London, United Kingdom0.93 mi from The O2 Arena1 review
If you like chicken, this is simple, great quality food at very reasonable prices. Try the chicken livers as well as the Luso beans. Good for groups.
- 50.75 miUnit 17, 2 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom0.75 mi from The O2 Arena
A chain restaurant from Jamie Oliver - the popular cheeky London chef. Fairly inexpensive, this restaurant is always packed and most likely you will have to wait in line. The food is good - make sure to try to truffle fries and the green olives on ice - they are a personal fave.
- 60.98 miDiscovery Dock West, 2 South Quay Square, Canary Wharf, United Kingdom0.98 mi from The O2 Arena1 review
Hazev is a delicatessen selling delicious Turkish goods like almond cakes and an awesome sampling of breakfast dishes. I recommended getting a simple breakfast dish of goat cheese, honey, bread, and tea. Also, you gotta love the old-school parlor room style chairs.Popular withFoodies
- 70.86 mi4th Floor, Canada Place, Canada Square, London, United Kingdom0.86 mi from The O2 Arena1 review
Visited late on a Saturday afternoon and experienced the 2 course set menu for £15 pp including a glass of house wine. Unfortunately the restaurant was very quiet so no atmosphere but the views over Canada Square park are spectacular. Good service and good value for money.
- 80.94 mi24, 45 Bank St, London, United Kingdom0.94 mi from The O2 Arena1 review
My partner and I regularly go to Gourmet Burger Kitchen because of the deals he gets with it on his Tastecard and I admit we probably wouldn't go there much without it. It's not as though the food is poor quality, but for the price it is seriously on the steep side. Every time I've gone, my burger has been ...
- 90.98 miDiscovery Dock West, 2 South Quay Square, Canary Wharf, Greater London E14 9RT, United Kingdom0.98 mi from The O2 Arena1 review
There is three different part to this place. Bar, cafe, and restaurant. Most of the times you get good quality Turkish food here. Their Shish kebab is really nice. Very well located in canary wharf.
- 103.55 mi159 Brick Lane, London E2 7 United Kingdom3.55 mi from The O2 Arena11 reviews
Ventured here because a friend mentioned a review claiming this as "the best bagel in the world." I haven't tried all the world's bagels so I can't say this is true... but it was a pretty good bagel. Cheap, well-made, and simple. The salt beef was sold out when I visited, so I had salmon instead. Would revisit so I ...Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents
- 114.5 mi
- 123.66 mi98 Bermondsey Street, City of London SE1 3, United Kingdom3.66 mi from The O2 Arena4 reviews
Nice little pub for a drink and some pub grub, if you're hungry. Also allows dogs, which is useful if you've got one with you, not so useful if you don't. Food is decent and there's a pretty good selection behind the bar too.Popular withBackpackersStudentsBudget
- 134.41 mi
- 143.57 mi21 Parkfield Street, City of London, Greater London N1 0PS, United Kingdom3.57 mi from The O2 Arena2 reviews
Nice coffee spot near Angel - it has free wifi which annoyingly expires, but is still free and one of the easier spots to stop for some caffeine and internet in the area.Popular withBackpackersBudgetStudents
- 153.64 mi26-27 Great Tower Street, London, United Kingdom3.64 mi from The O2 Arena2 reviews
Great vintage pub with grizzly name near the Tower of London. Great place to watch Rugby and my bf at the time assured me the beers were 'pukka.' Nice place to go after a hot summer ay at the Tower. Not too touristed.Popular withHistoryLocalStudents
- 163.49 mi
- 173.73 miHeron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, EC2N 4AY3.73 mi from The O2 Arena15 reviews
The views are amazing over London and the lift is fun too - feels like a theme park ride! The food is quite rich although their signature 'Duck and Waffle' dish is very yummy. The cocktails are great too! It's 24 hours so you can come early and watch the sunrise whilst eating breakfast!Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters
- 184.81 mi8th Floor, Oxo Tower Wharf, Barge House Street, South Bank, London SE1 9PH, United Kingdom4.81 mi from The O2 Arena
Amazing view of London, with amazing cocktails to boot. Far from the cheapest you'll find in town, but definitely some interesting drinks on their list, which help to make me love this lounge!Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness
- 193.74 mi56 Shoreditch High Street, London, United Kingdom3.74 mi from The O2 Arena16 reviews
This is what pizza should be like everywhere. This is a very popular spot but it has plenty of tables. I have not had a bad meal here and I am longing for another one as I write this. I would highly recommend trying the Spicy sausage, mozzarella & tenderstem broccoli. Try this placePopular withTrendstersFoodiesLocal
- 203.93 mi