The Oasis Kuta
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor186 reviews across the web.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 71% of guests gave positive comments.
- Service70% found the staff to be very friendly.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 70 guestrooms at The Oasis Kuta. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and complimentary bottled water.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 20 (from 6 to 12 years old)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.