Phone:214 860 020
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
Outstanding!376 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Room97% thought rooms were spacious.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. Highly appreciated by 91% of guests.
- Hotel Building91% said the facilities were very new.
- Location78% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
Dining options at The Oitavos include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Cascais property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and multilingual staff. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
There are 126 guestrooms at The Oitavos. Balconies offer ocean or mountain views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with down comforters and down blankets. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, double sinks, phones, and bidets. Partially open bathrooms are available in select guestrooms. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer cordless phones, iPod docking stations, and in room safes. LCD televisions have satellite channels, complimentary TV Internet access, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Some guestroom categories do not have complimentary access to all property facilities. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Portugal will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: EUR 15 per night
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.