A culinary must do. Never gets old. Food is amazingly consistent.
Restaurants near The Olde Pink House
- 10.09 mi
- 20.15 mi
- 30.11 mi26 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 314010.11 mi from The Olde Pink House
This is one of my favorite restaurants in Savannah. My experiences there have been very good to excellent. I have never had a bad meal and I particularly like the atmosphere. It can get quite lively, especially in the evenings/weekends. They even have a piano-man. The top level (main area with the bar) is where you want to be seated ...Popular withLuxury
- 40.13 mi
- 50.13 mi1 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 314010.13 mi from The Olde Pink House5 reviews
Best salads in town!! Great tacos tooPopular withTrendstersVegetarianLocal
- 60.19 mi
- 70.19 mi48 Whitaker St, Savannah, GA 314010.19 mi from The Olde Pink House4 reviews
Great food and atmosphere
- 80.19 mi110 W Congress St, Savannah, GA 314010.19 mi from The Olde Pink House4 reviews
Good foods but very high prices.
- 90.18 miZunzi's, 108 E York St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA0.18 mi from The Olde Pink House4 reviews
Zunzi’s is a unique place with an international cuisine. The food is very good with fair portions and prices. I really enjoy the salmon entree. They draw a crowd during lunch time but the line moves quickly. Takeout only but there is a patio area, or enjoy your meal at nearby Oglethorpe square.
- 100.19 mi102 West Bay Street, Savannah, GA 31401-1109, United States0.19 mi from The Olde Pink House3 reviews
Best view on the RiverPopular withTrendstersNightlife
- 110.09 mi
- 120.16 mi21 West Bay Street, Savannah, GA0.16 mi from The Olde Pink House2 reviews
Good basics - burgers and beer were good. The barbecue comes from Angel's, a local fave, so if you missed it there, you can get it here. The staff was great, letting us roam downstairs to see if we found the same spirits as Ghost Adventures did. I recommend the porter, although all of their beers were good.
- 130.11 mi
- 140.14 mi
- 150.11 mi
- 160.21 mi112 West Broughton Street, Savannah, GA0.21 mi from The Olde Pink House2 reviews
great place to meet, to taste new beers
- 170.1 mi232 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 314010.1 mi from The Olde Pink House2 reviews
- 180.19 mi102 West Bay St., Savannah, GA0.19 mi from The Olde Pink House2 reviews
"Rocks on the Roof" Restaurant. Excellent views of river and downtown. Casual. From Bay St. entrance, take elevator to roof.
- 190.11 mi
- 200.13 mi201 E River St, Savannah, GA 314010.13 mi from The Olde Pink House
As everyone knows, cotton was the cornerstone of the economy in the Deep South, even after the abolition of slavery. The impressive red brick Savannah Cotton Exchange reflects this importance. What's most interesting about the building is that rather than resting on solid ground, it sits on top of an overpass leaving down to River Street.Popular withLocalHistoryDesign