I took my gf here on our second date for drinks at the little bar in the back. Great date spot :)
Restaurants near The Original Farmers Market
- 10.18 mi8022 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 900480.18 mi from The Original Farmers Market
he waitress suggested a couple of things for me since i am a vegetarian, this was what she came up with : The ravioli - that i asked a couple of time to bring out and she forgot to put it in or I am not sure what happened because she brought out some rice dish with spinach instead, I ...Popular with
- 20.02 mi
- 30.24 mi189 The Grove Dr. Suite Z80, Los Angeles, CA0.24 mi from The Original Farmers Market7 reviews
Delicious food with CRAZY big portions. We ordered the tilapia and there was probably 3lbs of fish on the plate. It was delectable but definitely recommend sharing plates since it's easily 2-3 portionsPopular with
- 40.15 mi110 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.15 mi from The Original Farmers Market5 reviews
Fresh, organic, vegan food. The hail kale salad is my favorite along with the sweet potato fries and chilli. The prices are Also quite decent! I highly recommend!Popular with
- 50.04 mi
- 60.06 mi6333 W 3rd St # 618, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3183, United States0.06 mi from The Original Farmers Market6 reviews
This place is located in Farmers Market, so make sure before you leave after paying to give them your validated parking ticket to get 2 free hours! 9.50 per pound of meat and salad bar. We didn't really get much from the salad bar, but we got 2 types of meat. We got the garlic chicken, which as burnt and ...Popular with
- 70.25 mi8050 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA0.25 mi from The Original Farmers Market
The ramen here is tasty. The broth is not too thick and fatty, just like I like it. I recommend the black ramen as it's got a little bit of evening and the service is phenomenal as well!Popular with
- 80.25 mi
- 90.25 mi189 The Grove Dr, #F90-B, Los Angeles, CA 900360.25 mi from The Original Farmers Market
Whisper Restaurant & Lounge is a cool low key place tucked in the edge of the Grove. Although parking can be a nightmare, this is a great place to meet with friends for some of their light bites or cocktails. Chef Anthony Jacquet has definitely shown his passion for food through his menu. His menu is seasonal and he does ...Popular with
- 100.12 mi6333 West 3rd St # 750, Los Angeles, CA0.12 mi from The Original Farmers Market3 reviews
This is a good little Greek restaurant on the corner of the Farmer's Market by the Grove. The staff is mostly Greek (always a good sign) and there is outdoor seating as well as indoor. The menu is very extensive with favorites like: Fried Smelts, Marinated Octopus and the classic Spanakopita. Some nights they have live music and a full ...
- 110.22 mi109 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.22 mi from The Original Farmers Market3 reviews
Great sausage spot. So, here's the deal. Currywurst is basically sliced sausage smothered in spicy curry sauce (try saying that five times fast). You can get it with or without french fries and there are a few different types of sausage (including two vegan options). Oh, everyone's very friendly too.Popular with
- 120.08 mi6333 W. 3rd St., Ste. 316, Los Angeles, California0.08 mi from The Original Farmers Market2 reviews
My favorite stop at the farmer's market is Single Origin - they have excellent coffees here (drip, lattes, cappucinos, etc.). I always crave their salted caramel latte - so, so good whether it's iced or hot. You can also get coffee beans to take home. The last time I was there, they had beans from Verve coffee.
- 130.09 mi6350 West 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.09 mi from The Original Farmers Market3 reviews
This is the best Wholes Foods I've been to in the Los Angeles area. There is free ample parking (most of the time) and the store itself is very large which allows for a much bigger selection of fresh produce and meat. It also has a pizzeria and fresh sushi.
- 140.06 mi6333 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3109, United States0.06 mi from The Original Farmers Market2 reviews
Delicious. Even the rice and beans has a dusting of queso fresco to elevate it. The staff is very friendly, and the location is in the middle of the old farmers market, which I prefer over the gaudy "Grove" addition. The lime agua fresca fresca was perfect, not too sweet. This is now one of my favorite places in L.A.
- 150.05 mi6333 W 3rd St # 312, Los Angeles, CA0.05 mi from The Original Farmers Market3 reviews
I've never had gumbo before, so this review may be very generous as my sample comes from a pool of one. Nevertheless, I had a fabulous experience and loved the distinct kick of the Ya-ya. The Seafood was a tasty milder version, but after trying the ya-ya you really can't go back. Additionally all the gumbos come with a side ...Popular with
- 160.04 mi6333 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3191, United States0.04 mi from The Original Farmers Market2 reviews
Location, location, location! I always enjoy a good Chi Tea with my netbook at this location when I have a chance. This is one of the most convenient Starbucks locations due to the fact they are located near some great transportation ranging from cabs and Metro. I usually have my car, but for any that do not want to nor ...
- 170.08 mi6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 900360.08 mi from The Original Farmers Market2 reviews
I'm not a big donut guy but I read Barbara C.'s review and now I've eaten here a few times lol Service: Walk up to the register and order/pay. Collect your order a few moments later. It's always a pain free experience here... later, after you've had your donuts... that's another thing Shop: this small donut stand inside Farmers Market ...
- 180.25 mi
- 190.17 mi
- 200.14 mi110 South Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036-2165, United States0.14 mi from The Original Farmers Market2 reviews
Very quick service. I actually like the food. I've been ordering crunchy tacos and eating what falls off the tacos like a salad. Love the different flavors of Tabasco that they provide, especially the green and smokey ones. I also add lemon to my Coca-Cola. Satisfying meal.