The Oswego Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!1177 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building78% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
Dining options at The Oswego Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers
There are 80 guestrooms at The Oswego Hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, CD players, and free local calls. High definition televisions have DVD players. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, ceiling fans, and welcome amenities. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- This property caters to couples.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk