The Peninsula Chicago
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (18)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!553 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Location96% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room82% were happy with the bathroom.
Dining options at The Peninsula Chicago include top-rated Avenues fine dining restaurant, afternoon tea and European fare at the Lobby and the Shanghai Terrace, offering Shanghainese and Cantonese cuisine. There is also
There are 339 guest rooms at The Peninsula Chicago. Guest rooms have city views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, televisions, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guest rooms offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and CD players. Plasma televisions have DVD players and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and remote lighting/drapery/curtain control. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 48 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room