Things to do near The Peninsula Hong Kong
- Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ChinaDistance: 0.0 mi41 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The peninsula hotel has one of the top high teas in Hk. For $450 hkd you can have a delicious tea set and live music. Great place for girlfriends and...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 210 Salisbury Road, Hongkong, Hong KongRanked #44 overall in Hong Kong things to doDistance: 0.2 mi10 reviews
Very cool and much needed testament to the Chinese space program. Great for kids, especially teens. Smaller ones would have fun there too and there is a lot to do...Popular with
- 4Hong KongRanked #84 overall in Hong Kong things to doDistance: 0.1 mi5 reviews
There are actually quite a bit of culture in TST E with its Arts and Exhibition Halls, Concert Halls, Space Museum, HKG Museum, and converted ex-colonial barracks and architecture....if one...Popular with
- 7Level 8, The One, No 100 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha TsuiDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Lost & Found, the “first lifestyle concept store in Hong Kong” where you can lost in their store and found many interesting original international design, gifts, home accessories, furniture.
- 9Chungking Mansion, 36-44 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong KongDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Chungking Mansion has to be the most random and eclectic building in all of Hong Kong. The mansion is essentially a building and contains a hustling flea market, hostels, and...Popular with
- 1036–44 Nathan Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong KongDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
The building is well known as nearly the cheapest accommodation in Hong Kong. Though the building is supposedly residential, it is made up of many independent low-budget hotels, shops, and...