The Peninsula Tokyo
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
Excellent!333 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Room90% thought rooms were spacious.
Dining options at The Peninsula Tokyo include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk.
There are 314 guestrooms at The Peninsula Tokyo. Guestrooms have city or garden views. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, televisions, bathrobes, and scales. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, CD players, and voice mail. 42 inch plasma televisions have satellite channels, DVD players, and pay movies. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, complimentary bottled water, and welcome amenities. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.