The Phoenix Resort
Member Reviews (2)
- The Phoenix ResortFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
We were there in the off-season, so the place was really quiet. They upgraded us to a two room because they are so cool. Honestly, I don't know if I've ever had such great service anywhere. I don't love to write reviews, but I feel like it would be pretty messed up to not share how impressed I was by this staff. Can't thank them enough.
Outstanding!247 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Bar and BeveragesDelicious alcoholic drinks, according to 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- FoodYummy desserts, said 78%.