The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Dining options at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services and a hair salon. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include currency exchange. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2009.
There are 136 guestrooms at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer city views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with down comforters and down blankets. At the 3.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, and refrigerators. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, iPod docking stations, and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 0.6 percent city/local tax will be charged
- All citizens of Philippines will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: PHP 1000 per night
- Breakfast: PHP 350 per meal (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.