3.5 stars Since I was near the neighborhood, I decided to stop by. Saturday 6ish. Boy did I pick a BAD time to come. First off - parking SUCKS. If you get lucky you might find some street parking otherwise, you will either have to walk from some other lot or pay at this shady pay lot where they charge ...
Restaurants near The Pie Hole
- 10.03 mi800 East 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 900130.03 mi from The Pie Hole44 reviews
"Over rated and over cooked." Wurstkuche is nothing more than Mediocre Dry Sausage at Double the Price. Wurstkuche Restaurant is the most over rated, crank it out sausage factory in Los Angeles and not worth the long wait in a line they purposely create to attract attention. Fab Hot Dogs, Pinks Hot Dogs, or Vicious Dogs all have sausage as ...Popular with
- 20.24 mi451 S Hewitt St., Los Angeles, CA 900130.24 mi from The Pie Hole
been to Urth once before and everything was decently tasty. esp the lattes i had ! I went in again for the second time last night, as i have been hearing great things about the Spanish Latte, and thought i Must try it! we ordered the Spanish Latte, the Honey Vanilla latte, Flour-less chocolate cake (heated) and the Yelped raved ...Popular with
- 30.17 mi422 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 900120.17 mi from The Pie Hole
I came to Sushi Gen for their lunch sashimi platter for my sister's birthday. It was supposed to be a great deal at $15 during lunch. The wait for a table was insane and we both had plans after lunch so we opted to sit at the sushi bar. I did end up paying more but I don't regret it ...Popular with
- 40.16 mi456 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, California0.16 mi from The Pie Hole
I've had a lot of ramen places in LA, and this is by far the best one I've had ever! The broth was soooo good and rich. Maybe the color of the broth helped appeal to me, but it was so good! The noodles are perfectly textured and the pork belly was very well marinated! The wait for this place ...Popular with
- 50.12 mi333 South Alameda St # 310, Los Angeles, CA0.12 mi from The Pie Hole
Not only does Shojin specialize in sushi, but they also specialize in vegan! Double win. They use brown rice, which makes their dishes a bit healthier than the standard fare. Using their own creative combinations, they recreate typical sushi rolls in a flavorful and healthy way. The dynamite roll (10.95) has the same spiciness one would expect, but filled with ...Popular with
- 60.12 mi333 S Alameda St # 314, Los Angeles, CA 900130.12 mi from The Pie Hole5 reviews
Honda Ya is an AWESOME place for a party. I went with a group of 12 and we took over a huge table in the traditional Japanese section, where you have to take off your shoes and sit Indian-style to eat. We were loud and obnoxious, but it was perfect because everybody else in the restaurant was as well. We ...Popular with
- 70.15 mi300 S Central Ave, Los Angeles, California0.15 mi from The Pie Hole
Super love this place!!! It is my new fav go-to place to appease my carb-loving taste buds. It is located on the same floor as Manna KBBQ and XLanes and all the workers here are friendly. They will greet you in Japanese when you enter and when you leave so it's kind of fun. My fav bowl of udon is ...Popular with
- 80.13 mi923 East 3rd Street, Los Angeles, California0.13 mi from The Pie Hole3 reviews
This place is basically hidden. It's in an area where not many people walk around even though its a few minutes from the art district. It doesn't get that much pedestrian traffic on its block. The oxtails were kind of disappointing for me. It was pretty dry and the meat was somewhat tough. But I do recommend the soft shell ...
- 90.19 mi428 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 900120.19 mi from The Pie Hole3 reviews
This bar is unique in its own way. If you want to go to a bar where the waitresses/bartenders are dressed in French maid outfits, then this is the place. The drink prices here are not necessarily the cheapest, like those that you get at other places for happy hour. But the waitresses do talk to you sometimes, when its ...Popular with
- 100.12 mi
- 110.24 mi
- 120.22 mi418 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 900120.22 mi from The Pie Hole
Go to Kagaya if you're looking for the best fine-dining Shabu Shabu experience in LA. The beef here is extremely good (as well as the seafood options they have sometimes). You could order the regular beef or upgrade to the more premium wagyu beef. The great thing is that the meal comes with appetizers and additional dishes and desserts afterward. ...Popular with
- 130.12 mi333 South Alameda St # 100, Los Angeles, CA 90013-1740, United States0.12 mi from The Pie Hole2 reviews
Japanese/Korean market. It's a pretty big market with lots of options. They have some pretty sweet sales sometime, but make sure that the product isn't rotting or expired. They also have a hot deli section, sushi section, and bakery!
- 140.14 mi
- 150.16 mi601 East 2nd Street, Los Angeles, California0.16 mi from The Pie Hole1 review
- 160.01 mi714 Traction Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.01 mi from The Pie Hole1 review
The pies here are amazing, the coffee is stellar, the seating is great, and the service is awesome and the jars of awesome butters are great gift ideas. i love the thai iced tea pie and the maple custard pie. the mac and cheese pie is AWESOME.
- 170.12 mi333 S Alameda St Los Angeles, CA 900130.12 mi from The Pie Hole3 reviews
Huge menu with many many types of Japanese dishes? Check! Bland food? Check? Add in the subpar service? Check! Dropped by for dinner and 5:45 on a Sunday and this place gets packed! By 6 you'd have to wait till next seating. Maybe I came on a bad day but most of the food wasn't that great. I'll start with ...
- 180.12 mi333 S Alameda St # 317, Los Angeles, CA0.12 mi from The Pie Hole2 reviews
The chirashi is delicious here! It came out in a two tier box with the sashimi on top and the rice on the bottom. The sashimi was very fresh and portions were big. I see now why they are rated top chirashi!Popular with
- 190.2 mi404 East 2nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012-4209, United States0.2 mi from The Pie Hole3 reviews
One word: cronuts. Yes, you can find them here in LA! Call in to check on when their next batch is to reserve some fresh. Soooo good. You can get original, chocolate, blueberry, and Nutella.Popular with
- 200.23 mi209 S Central Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900120.23 mi from The Pie Hole1 review
Service, Spicy Rolls and Hot Sake. My kinda happy hour.Popular with