The Plaza Hotel is another of New York's great luxury palaces. It excels the Waldorf-Astoria in location: it stands magnificently at the southeast corner of Central Park along Fifth Avenue. Mostly I think of it as the hotel where Kevin Arnold spends his week in New York during Home Alone 2.
Vacation rentals near The Plaza
- 11.28 mi1.28 mi from The Plaza2 reviews
- 23.75 mi3.75 mi from The Plaza2 reviews
really like it
- 33.7 mi3.7 mi from The Plaza1 review
A beautifully renovated brownstone townhouse in the heart of New York City. The owners were also extremely helpful and sympathetic! We would certainly book the flat again.Popular with
- 43.65 mi3.65 mi from The Plaza1 review
Perfect for us - Two adults and one child, there for business and sightseeing. Nothing too fancy or "frilly", just basic but secure and clean digs tastefully furnished in a nice neighborhood and VERY handy to Manhattan subway. All for a fair price...
- 52.44 mi2.44 mi from The Plaza1 review
- 63.46 mi3.46 mi from The Plaza1 review
We have three apartments in our Williamsburg home at 19 Conselyea St. Brooklyn NY 11211. The GARDEN, the PARLOR and the WILLIAMSBURG.
- 73.65 mi3.65 mi from The Plaza1 review
Our 2nd Floor Parlor Apt
- 81.88 mi1.88 mi from The Plaza1 review
Union Square, Gramercy's Best - Second Ave & 22nd Street!!Popular with
- 918.63 mi18.63 mi from The Plaza1 review
WOW, really !! I din't think I could get so much for so little. this house is amazing and it should be at list $ 1,000 per day, I'm happy that owner is not a greed person and just want a little money to help him paying the high cost of property tax and the mortgage. we Stayed at this ...
- 1010.02 mi10.02 mi from The Plaza1 review
Great accommodations in a lovely neighborhood, central to many attractions.Popular with