Distinguishing itself from the multitude of downtown rooftop bars, The Press Lounge is one of the best alternatives to soak up some sun and chill by the pool in midtown west. Boasting a generous rooftop space, it is far less crowded then other spots and less of a wait. The city views are beautiful, and it's nice to not rub ...
Vacation rentals near The Press Lounge
- 10.12 mi0.12 mi from The Press Lounge2 reviews
The Theatre District runs from west 40th st. to west 54th st., 6th Avenue to 8th Avenue in Midtown Manhatten, and includes Times Square. When visiting the Big Apple, this has to be on everyone's top five bucket list.
- 20.45 mi0.45 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
This apartment was a great place to stay. It is an easy walk to broadway plays, times square, and a large subway train station. Working with the owner was easy. Theater Row Diner and Szechuan Palace are very close and have good food and service.
- 32.36 mi2.36 mi from The Press Lounge2 reviews
I really really liked the tripPopular with
- 44.02 mi4.02 mi from The Press Lounge2 reviews
really like it
- 54.3 mi4.3 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
A beautifully renovated brownstone townhouse in the heart of New York City. The owners were also extremely helpful and sympathetic! We would certainly book the flat again.Popular with
- 64.18 mi4.18 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
Perfect for us - Two adults and one child, there for business and sightseeing. Nothing too fancy or "frilly", just basic but secure and clean digs tastefully furnished in a nice neighborhood and VERY handy to Manhattan subway. All for a fair price...
- 72.95 mi2.95 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
- 82.01 mi2.01 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
Union Square, Gramercy's Best - Second Ave & 22nd Street!!Popular with
- 94.18 mi4.18 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
Our 2nd Floor Parlor Apt
- 104.05 mi4.05 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
We have three apartments in our Williamsburg home at 19 Conselyea St. Brooklyn NY 11211. The GARDEN, the PARLOR and the WILLIAMSBURG.
- 1117.62 mi17.62 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
WOW, really !! I din't think I could get so much for so little. this house is amazing and it should be at list $ 1,000 per day, I'm happy that owner is not a greed person and just want a little money to help him paying the high cost of property tax and the mortgage. we Stayed at this ...
- 129.62 mi9.62 mi from The Press Lounge1 review
Great accommodations in a lovely neighborhood, central to many attractions.Popular with