The Queen Anne Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
Very Good!1118 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food95% were happy with the price.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 93%.
- HotelHotel is great. 81% satisfied guests.
- Ambiance80% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 73% of guests mentioned it positively.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Queen Anne Hotel features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include concierge services. Business services and tour assistance are available. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke free property.
There are 71 guestrooms at Queen Anne Hotel. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.