The Rembrandt Hotel
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 66%Business Travelers
- 65%Family Travelers
- 64%History Buffs
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (4)
- The Rembrandt HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jul 04, 2012
We picked this for location for a weekend stay. We found it to be the best London hotel we have stayed in ever (have not tried the luxury hotels). The room felt personal and like a home but a luxurious one. Breakfast was great (especially compared to standard hotel fare in UK). Friendly service. This is just a few hundred meters from South Kensington subway station and just a block away from Natural History museum and almost opposite the Victoria and Albert. A few minutes walk will take you to Hyde Park.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- The Rembrandt HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 04, 2012
I really dug the Rembrandt's location right across from the V&A museum. It's a lovely, elegant hotel, with very attentive although not extremely personal service. I also liked the tube service updates that are posted behind reception - super useful as you head out into the Big Smoke for the day. The health club next door is available for guests to use, which is a nice touch, too.
- The Rembrandt HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2Jul 04, 2012
Set on a stunning Edwardian building facing the Victoria & Albert Museum in the posh Knightsbridge district near Central London is the Rembrandt Hotel offering average accommodations that are partially restored. The lobby and the 1606 Lounge offer classic drinks on a stuffy and busy ambiance, while the Palette Restaurant serves a substantial breakfast buffet. Many of its 194 guestrooms are relatively old; the standard rooms are generally functional with comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, though relatively cramped. That said, the executive bedrooms are spacious, some with Jacuzzi, and feature complimentary drinking water, fresh fruit, bathrobes and slippers. Service is standard and Wi-Fi Internet is complementary. The adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness with its swimming pool and the variety of classes for adults and children along with cardio and strength building facilities is impressive. The property is close to South Kensington underground station, and near popular sites such as Harrods, the National History Museum, and The Royal Albert Hall.Recommended for:History Buffs
Excellent!3282 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 72% of guests mentioned it positively.