The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 91%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- The Reserve at Paradisus Palma RealFirst to ReviewSep 13, 2013
Upscale luxury all inclusive with many family friendly features like condo style suite rooms with private bedrooms for parents. Infant club and kids club with great splash pool for the kids. High end service and great beach.Recommended for:
- The Reserve at Paradisus Palma RealMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Dec 27, 2012
I had a really nice stay here a year ago with my family. As far as all inclusive resorts go, I think it's among the best you can find. It's beautiful, clean, the staff are friendly and attentive, and the food isn't bad (as far as all inclusives go). We took advantage of a bunch of the included activities, such as snorkeling and fitness classes (they have an outdoor yoga pavilion) and it was really easy to schedule everything. As a guest at the Reserve you also have access to all of the amenities and restaurants at the normal part of the hotel, which is nice. My main complaints, however, were:
1) The food all starts to taste the same after a while. I feel like this just happens at these places, but the different themes (hibachi, French, etc) just felt contrived.
2) Reserve guests supposedly have their own section of chairs on the beach, but somehow we could never get chairs without coming down and marking our territory at 7 AM. When we'd ask the staff how it worked, they were super nice but couldn't explain it.
3) Lots of little buggies in the guest rooms. I know it's tropical, but... ick.
Keep in mind, I am a tough critic and I really did love my stay at the Reserve. All in all it was a great experience, there's just some room for improvement!Recommended for:
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Dining
There are 689 guestrooms at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort All Inclusive. Balconies offer garden views. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, CD players, and voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in January 2010.
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!311 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location85% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 84%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.