This place has the best view in the bay area! The hotel is located in one of the most beautiful beaches in the bay, on top of a cliff, with great hiking trails around it and an amazing golf course. It's a great place for a brunch with a beautiful ocean view and a nice buffet.
Restaurants near The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay for Nightlife Lovers
- 10.11 mi1 Miramontes Point Rd, Half Moon Bay, CA 940190.11 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
Navio is a very good, if somewhat overpriced, restaurant. The food was, all things told, very good. We did a six course fixed menu, of which 5 of the courses were excellent, including mains of seared salmon and wagyu beef. Both were beautifully presented and amazing with some creative twists (including an artichoke puree that was mind blowing). We did ...Popular withFoodiesNightlifeLuxury
- 22.31 mi315 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 940192.31 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
While the service here may be as unpredictable as the weather in HMB, the food is consistently good. Using locally grown and organic ingredients in their dishes, as well as homemade pastas, everything is incredibly fresh and delicious. Their extensive wine list is exclusively Italian, featuring mainly small producers, so it pairs nicely with the food. They also make an ...Popular withFoodiesBusinessFamilies
- 32.16 mi270 Cabrillo Hwy S, Half Moon Bay, CA 940192.16 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay4 reviews
Killer burritos and you cannot beat the price. If you don't mind hole in the wall places this is the place to go in Half Moon Bay. Great food and you pay probably 1/5 of what you would pay at the brewery or another fancy place. If you are more of the type of say, On the Border or Chevy's ...
- 42.47 mi211 San Mateo Rd, Half Moon Bay, CA 940192.47 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay6 reviews
Some of the better fish tacos I have had in the Bay Area. Flying fish is an old, very eclectic seafood restaurants. The decor is a confusing hodge podge of tropical-meets-communist propaganda meets cinderblock, but don't let the looks fool you. The food is great. Make sure you get the crabby cheese bread (a buttery garlic bread topped with fresh ...Popular withFamiliesBudgetLocal
- 52.09 mi604 Main St # A, Half Moon Bay, CA2.09 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
Nice spot for pastries or getting breakfast! The dining area is relaxing and the service is friendly. Order first, then sit down and enjoy an omelette and/or breakfast burrito and pair it with Equator coffee.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal
- 61.78 mi845 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 940191.78 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay3 reviews
What a beautiful upscale restaurant at the end of Downtown HMB! I love the chic, rustic interior with the exposed beams and large fireplace in the middle of the main dining room. The large lounge area by the bar is a great spot to have a glass of wine or cocktail while enjoying the live jazz bands that play there ...Popular withLuxuryBusiness
- 72.24 mi
- 82.24 mi401 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 940192.24 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
I went for the pizza, and I returned for the pizza. My thin crust small pizza had eggplant, onion, zucchini. I craved a little sausage zing so I added some pepperoni. There was plenty left over for lunch the next day. I also loved the fava bean and pea salad with fresh legumes and slices of parmesan. My friends had ...Popular withFamiliesFoodies
- 92.24 mi408 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019-1725, United States2.24 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay5 reviews
My go to place when I'm in downtown Half Moon Bay for brunch. Great menu selections and the food is amazingly tasty. My favorite thing to order from here is the Tacos de Pescado. Freshly marinated white seasonal fish with fresh salsa, side of beans and rice. The taco el pastor was also tasty and filling as well. Chez Shea ...Popular withFamiliesBudgetFoodies
- 102.55 mi101 Main St # A, Half Moon Bay, CA2.55 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay2 reviews
Made it a point to stop by Raman's for Chai lattes this trip home. Been on a Chai trip and Hawaii just doesn't cut it when it comes to their spice mix. This time around, the drink was everything I remembered it to be and more.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 112.26 mi
- 121.99 mi730 Main St, Half Moon Bay, California1.99 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay2 reviews
These guys certainly know what they are doing. The place is beautiful, service is impeccable and food is really tasty. Definitely a good option for one of your Half Moon Bay explorations. We got to the restaurant at 2:45 and they were supposed to close at 2:30 (we didn't know that) but one of the chefs said he would take ...
- 132.39 mi20 Stone Pine Road, Half Moon Bay, CA2.39 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay2 reviews
Stopped here for lunch after a day on the beach. Its located in a strip mall near the intersection of Main and the 92. I found the food to be very good and fresh, and more authentic than a lot of Thai I have eaten in the bay area. I had the yellow curry which was pretty tasty, and my ...
- 142.11 mi523 Church St., Half Moon Bay, CA 940192.11 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
The cafe recently moved from near Princeton Harbor to "downtown" Half Moon Bay. The restaurant is in a comfortable converted home, with outside space you can sit in in good weather. The menu has expanded. I ordered the fish taco plate, which I love, but I almost wish I'd ordered one of the Mayan pork dishes that my friends got. ...Popular withBudgetFamilies
- 151.14 miHalf Moon Bay, California, USA1.14 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay1 review
Great fun on the coast. This pub serves great root beer floats, milkshakes and an assortment of beers. The food is good, but not spectacular. We loving coming to play table top shuffleboard, pinball, and other games. Nice people. A great change of pace from the beach.
- 162.12 mi
- 172.39 mi20 Stone Pine Road, Half Moon Bay, CA2.39 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay1 review
China House is tucked into a mall next to a vacant storefront and a Vietnamese place. You could miss it completely. But go inside and enjoy tasty fresh Chinese food. I ate there today with some friends and was impressed with how hot each dish was when it was served. I had a scallion pancake ( hot, aromatic, with a ...Popular withBudgetFamilies
- 182.45 mi
- 192.14 mi523 Main St, Half Moon Bay, California2.14 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay1 review
Nano's is relatively new to Main Street, Half Moon Bay, but it's becoming more popular every day. Maybe it's the Hawaiian decor, promising sun, sand, and warmth. I didn't hang around the shop, just got my chocolate yogurt cone and strolled Main Street. Some folks like all the toppings, but I'm sort of a frozen yogurt purist.Popular withFamilies
- 202.49 mi210 San Mateo Rd # 103, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, United States2.49 mi from The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay1 review
Yummy!! in my Tummy! Sam's Coffee Shop is a diner in HMB. The wait staff is really friendly. The coffee is tasty. The food is good. Just keep in mind it's a local coffee shop. And the decor can use some help. My husband ordered the omelet and it came out a little flat. The flavor was fine, but I'm ...Popular withBudget