The facilities here are a bit older and not as "ritzy" as other properties might be, but it's a well-maintained hotel with Ritz-Carlton embellishments. You get a wonderful view of the marina on one side (not sure about the other side), as well as the hills of LA. The pool was just amazing - the water felt so wonderful on ...
Things to do near The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- 10.91 mi
- 20.86 mi13973–14045 Fiji Way, Playa del Rey, California0.86 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey45 reviews
Fun times on a harbor cruise around Marina Del Ray on Sunday morning... I had hoped to leave the harbor, but alas we cruised back and forth around the entire harbor pulling 180s at the end of each row of boats. Consequently, due to the location; the boat ride was a gentle meandering around the harbor. Several of the folks ...Popular with
- 30.84 miAbbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 902910.84 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey45 reviews
This is probably a must see since it's so close to your cottage. Literally walking distance; but drive if you're in heels. So much to do- great Yoga studios, galleries, cafes, restaurants, bars, boutiques etc etc. You could make this a whole day- several hours for sure.Popular with
- 40.69 miAdmiralty & Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 0.69 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey4 reviews
Daily bike rides down to this helps me keep my sanity. Bike path leads across all the various beach destinations in LA. Grab a drink, cruise a bit and soak in the California sun.Popular with
- 50.9 mi
- 60.63 mi13428 Maxella Ave. #382, Los Angeles, California0.63 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
Online only service, great website (http://www.greenly.me), super high quality meds and great service.Popular with
- 70.6 mi
- 80.87 mi
- 91.0 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States1.0 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
#BeWell If you have met us, you probably know that as soon as we mention our beloved Lamai Thai Massage parlor, our jaw goes slack and we start slurring our words. We love this place like a child -- a child that gives cheap massages!! We are a very regular patron/addict of this establishment due to the following reasons: their ...Popular with
- 100.3 mi3007 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.3 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
I've discovered this place through groupon and kept coming after my voucher was used since I love the service and results here. They still have a promotion for 5 for $85 at their location. The owner and the one that will apply all the lovely solution on you is Charity herself. She's super sweet and very meticulous with her spray ...Popular with
- 110.82 mi1624 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.82 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This one-of-a-kind surf shop sells vintage surf books, beautiful wood surfboard inspired furniture, sweet surf frocks, and items that would make any surfer or vintage lover drool. It is a bit pricey, but if your not up for investing in a gorgeous vintage chair grab a sweet t-shirt or sticker as a souvenir ;)
- 120.91 mi500 North Venice Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.91 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
Although Santa Monica's farmers market gets all the attention and crowds, I really love this smaller-scale, but equally gourmet farmers market in downtown Culver City, near great cafes, art galleries, and antiques shops. This is the place to source some outstanding raw ingredients, like lobster mushrooms, wildflower honey, sumo citrus, or fresh-caught seafood and meats. Right now, it's happening every ...Popular with
- 130.6 mi
- 140.27 mi2805 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.27 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
Massage Place is awesome because of the quality of the massage and the value. Try getting a massage near the beach for less than 100 dollars for an hour, but this place will do it for 55. Unbelievable deal, especially considering that you're right in the heart of Venice Beach.Popular with
- 150.98 mi1354 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.98 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This shop is super cool for girl and guy fashions. They're a little upscale bohemian in their style. You can find some things that have a vintage flavor. Most prices are a bit on the high side, but for some unique pieces it's worth it. They also have sale racks. I found a very cool t-shirt with a rooster on ...Popular with
- 160.98 mi1358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.98 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission statement. Definitely worth having a look. The styles are not specifically geared toward bohemian or granola crunching people, as the name would suggest! Think fun, artsy stuff!
- 170.94 mi
- 180.96 mi1409 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.96 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
Great shop for finding gifts! From cards, book and trinkets, you'll be able to spend quite a while in here, browsing for that unique something you need for your sister's birthday or your anniversary. The light space and plethora of color brighten your shopping experience.
- 190.84 mi1625 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, California0.84 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
I like the idea of this place, although I've never had occasion to purchase anything. Basically this is where you go if you have a lot of money to drop on jeans and want some specially designed for you. One of a kind, artistic and personal detail. I love the fact that you can get this done, just not sure ...
- 200.6 mi13400 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.6 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
I swear I am up to no good. Great place for shenanigans, magazine browsing and last minute guilt gifts. Sections get moved around a lot, biography section is usually upstairs. Look out for sales.