The facilities here are a bit older and not as "ritzy" as other properties might be, but it's a well-maintained hotel with Ritz-Carlton embellishments. You get a wonderful view of the marina on one side (not sure about the other side), as well as the hills of LA. The pool was just amazing - the water felt so wonderful on ...
Things to do near The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey for Backpackers
- 210.93 mi1423 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.93 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This is a swanky place to find glasses, very trendy names and brands. Prices are a bit on the upside but they've got great fashions. Friendly staff. The shops all along this area are fun to browse. Here is a link to this shop: www.akinneycourt.comPopular with
- 220.99 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.99 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
All that glitters... can be found here. And, these are original designs, very unique and cool. (also very expensive) I love just browsing and imagining myself getting tarted up with these bangles for a red carpet event. Lots of fun.
- 230.79 mi1639 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291-37440.79 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This is trendy and expensive- just like most of the shops around it, but if you like unusual styles and funky jewelry, you should check it out. There's a vintage 50's and 60's feel to a lot of the styles. I especially liked the jewelry.Popular with
- 240.84 mi1136 Abbott Kinney Boulevard, Venice Beach, CA, United States0.84 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This is a fun place to browse for a trendy bathing suit that you won't have to worry the next person is wearing on the beach! The prices are a bit high, but the designs are fun and unique. The feeling of the space of the shop is light and beachy.Popular with
- 250.99 mi1355 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.99 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
According to the gals that work here, shoppers for celebrities come here for the unique and natural fiber fashions. I saw some stuff I liked, and some I hated. Good mix I guess. Prices 8-9 on a scale of 1-10. Think Melrose boutique shop, upscale and swankier.
- 260.78 mi1653 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.78 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This place is pretty much like most of the other upscale, designer boutiques on Abbot Kinney, but they've got a bigger inventory, so you're more likely to find something you like. And, more likely to find something on sale. The prices are 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. I think they've got a bigger range of styles and colors with ...
- 270.8 mi
- 280.95 mi0.95 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This place is fun and funky -- and a bit more reasonably priced than some of the other designer boutiques around this area. It's mother/daughter owned and operated, so there is a bit more of a personal touch with the designs selected. They have some cool skirts.
- 293.93 miOff Ocean Front, Santa Monica, CA 904033.93 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey83 reviews
My guy and I decided to hit up the beach on the last week of December to soak up more of that nice hot sun! Guys, want to impressed a girl take her here and set up your own little picnic ..she will swoon. So simple but thoughtful! We got there around 3pm so it was actually startingPopular with
- 303.19 mi321 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA, United States3.19 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey198 reviews
Came here today for a gogobot event! Sad I missed it last year, but super glad they did it this year! Every Thursday this summer the pier will have live outdoor music until 10pm. People can show up early and claim a spot, picnic and relax. Booze isn't allowed, you ll see a lot of cops walking around during the ...Popular with
- 311.23 mi1905 Ocean Front Walk, CA1.23 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey173 reviews
I can't believe i don't come here more often, there is just so much to see ! Its a great place to go for a nice, simple date or just to go somewhere to clear your thoughts! Ive been to Venice a couple times before but I forgot about all the culture and the interesting community that Venice has to ...Popular with
- 323.54 miSanta Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California3.54 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey88 reviews
One of the best places in L.A. for strolling, shopping and people watching. The Promenade is a big open air pedestrian street, which often has high quality street performers, lots of restaurants and 2 movie theaters.Popular with
- 331.44 mi
- 342.23 mi200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica, CA 90401-31262.23 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey33 reviews
A mainstay in Santa Monica. This is a great place to head for Sunday brunch. You can sit outside on the grass beneath a shady tree or on one of the tables, eat mouth watering buttermilk pancakes, huge home-made omelettes or fresh tamales, and even ride a pony if you are so inclined. They also have some of the best ...Popular with
- 354.51 mi415 Pacific Coast Hwy, Santa Monica, CA, United States4.51 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey8 reviews
Recently renovated this is community pool captures the hollywood history of LA with its allure of its beach geography. Seriously - a public pool on the Santa Monica beach. Does it get any better. This is a great place for to bring a family and spend time during the day. Keep in the mind that the weekend passes go on ...Popular with
- 362.88 mi3101 Pico Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA, United States2.88 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey3 reviews
McCabes has been around forever. The ultimate mom and pop shop that refuses to go down thank god. You can get a great selection of guitars here and they also sell reeds ! Good selection of music but not much in the classical dept. They have a hopping' bulletin board- looking for a music teacher ? Check out the board ...Popular with
- 373.4 mi
- 381.31 mi1800 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, California, United States1.31 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey2 reviews
Located just minutes south of the Santa Monica pier Venice Beach is a great place to play in the sand or enjoy the amazing 1 1⁄2 mile long boardwalk. On the west side of the "walk" are hundreds of street vendors and performers.Popular with
- 393.43 mi
- 404.74 mi