- 10.91 miVenice, California0.91 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey462 reviews
The canals are beautiful; what a wonderful hidden gem in Venice! If you're grabbing a meal along Abbot Kinney, you can get here by walking about a mile. Walk along the path and across the bridges...it's like a maze. You may find the occasional resident in a canoe on the water too.Popular with
- 20.86 mi13973–14045 Fiji Way, Playa del Rey, California0.86 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey4.545 reviews
Legend Cruise is a great choice if you wanna host a nautical-themed party for you and 50 of your closest friends! There's something for the adventurous type who wants to catch some ocean breeze as well as those who wanna enjoy the view while staying protected from the elements. The looks small, but can really hold a lot of cups, ...Popular with
- 30.84 miAbbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 902910.84 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey4.545 reviews
One of my favorite places to be. Day or night, there's always something to do down here. Great eateries (Gjelina, Zinque, Lemonade), good coffe (Intellegentsia) and last but not least, shopping. Don't feel weird for people watching - you only watch because *they're* weird.Popular with
- 40.6 mi
- 50.69 miAdmiralty & Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 0.69 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey4.54 reviews
Largest private boat Marina in the US (I think) Six "basins". Eat at the Cheescake Factory outside on the patio. Nice views. Walk or bike around. have drink at the Ritz Carlton. Rent boats, sail boats, kayaks, go to Burton Chase Park. Go to Fisherman's Village to take a Tour Boat out on the water.Popular with
- 60.9 mi
- 70.63 mi13428 Maxella Ave. #382, Los Angeles, California0.63 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey51 review
Online only service, great website (http://www.greenly.me), super high quality meds and great service.Popular with
- 80.6 mi
- 90.87 mi1515 Abbot Kinney Blvd # 100, Los Angeles, CA0.87 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey42 reviews
Came here on a Wednesday night with a friend to shoot some pool. It was practically empty, and I'd best describe it as an upscale dive bar, if that makes any sense. Cool-looking bar, but it gets hot and stuffy. Lots of hipsters. I didn't really like the music, it was pretty all over the place. The cocktails were expensive ...Popular with
- 101.0 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States1.0 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey51 review
#BeWell If you have met us, you probably know that as soon as we mention our beloved Lamai Thai Massage parlor, our jaw goes slack and we start slurring our words. We love this place like a child -- a child that gives cheap massages!! We are a very regular patron/addict of this establishment due to the following reasons: their ...Popular with
- 110.3 mi3007 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.3 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey51 review
I've discovered this place through groupon and kept coming after my voucher was used since I love the service and results here. They still have a promotion for 5 for $85 at their location. The owner and the one that will apply all the lovely solution on you is Charity herself. She's super sweet and very meticulous with her spray ...Popular with
- 120.82 mi1624 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.82 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey51 review
This one-of-a-kind surf shop sells vintage surf books, beautiful wood surfboard inspired furniture, sweet surf frocks, and items that would make any surfer or vintage lover drool. It is a bit pricey, but if your not up for investing in a gorgeous vintage chair grab a sweet t-shirt or sticker as a souvenir ;)
- 130.91 mi500 North Venice Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.91 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey41 review
Although Santa Monica's farmers market gets all the attention and crowds, I really love this smaller-scale, but equally gourmet farmers market in downtown Culver City, near great cafes, art galleries, and antiques shops. This is the place to source some outstanding raw ingredients, like lobster mushrooms, wildflower honey, sumo citrus, or fresh-caught seafood and meats. Right now, it's happening every ...Popular with
- 140.98 mi1354 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.98 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey41 review
This shop is super cool for girl and guy fashions. They're a little upscale bohemian in their style. You can find some things that have a vintage flavor. Most prices are a bit on the high side, but for some unique pieces it's worth it. They also have sale racks. I found a very cool t-shirt with a rooster on ...Popular with
- 150.27 mi2805 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.27 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey41 review
Massage Place is awesome because of the quality of the massage and the value. Try getting a massage near the beach for less than 100 dollars for an hour, but this place will do it for 55. Unbelievable deal, especially considering that you're right in the heart of Venice Beach.Popular with
- 160.98 mi1358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.98 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey41 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission statement. Definitely worth having a look. The styles are not specifically geared toward bohemian or granola crunching people, as the name would suggest! Think fun, artsy stuff!
- 170.94 mi1416 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.94 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey32 reviews
This shop is fun just to browse. They also have some small, intimate events, for example an art showing with wine. The furniture is cool and most of it handcrafted. Kinda pricey, but fun.
- 180.6 mi13400 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.6 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey31 review
I swear I am up to no good. Great place for shenanigans, magazine browsing and last minute guilt gifts. Sections get moved around a lot, biography section is usually upstairs. Look out for sales.
- 190.84 mi1625 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, California0.84 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey31 review
I like the idea of this place, although I've never had occasion to purchase anything. Basically this is where you go if you have a lot of money to drop on jeans and want some specially designed for you. One of a kind, artistic and personal detail. I love the fact that you can get this done, just not sure ...
- 200.96 mi1409 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.96 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey31 review
Great shop for finding gifts! From cards, book and trinkets, you'll be able to spend quite a while in here, browsing for that unique something you need for your sister's birthday or your anniversary. The light space and plethora of color brighten your shopping experience.