Things to do near The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 4375 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CADistance: 0.0 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The facilities here are a bit older and not as "ritzy" as other properties might be, but it's a well-maintained hotel with Ritz-Carlton embellishments. You get a wonderful view of...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 131350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #12 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 1.0 mi1 review
#BeWell If you have met us, you probably know that as soon as we mention our beloved Lamai Thai Massage parlor, our jaw goes slack and we start slurring our...Popular with
- 143007 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Marina del Rey things to doDistance: 0.3 mi1 review
I've discovered this place through groupon and kept coming after my voucher was used since I love the service and results here. They still have a promotion for 5 for...Popular with
- 16500 North Venice Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #33 overall in Culver City things to doDistance: 0.9 mi1 review
Although Santa Monica's farmers market gets all the attention and crowds, I really love this smaller-scale, but equally gourmet farmers market in downtown Culver City, near great cafes, art galleries,...Popular with
- 182805 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #18 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 0.3 mi1 review
Massage Place is awesome because of the quality of the massage and the value. Try getting a massage near the beach for less than 100 dollars for an hour, but...Popular with
- 191358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CARanked #22 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 1.0 mi1 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission...
- 201416 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #25 overall in Venice things to doDistance: 0.9 mi2 reviews
This shop is fun just to browse. They also have some small, intimate events, for example an art showing with wine. The furniture is cool and most of it handcrafted....