The facilities here are a bit older and not as "ritzy" as other properties might be, but it's a well-maintained hotel with Ritz-Carlton embellishments. You get a wonderful view of the marina on one side (not sure about the other side), as well as the hills of LA. The pool was just amazing - the water felt so wonderful on ...
Things to do near The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey for Spiritual Seekers
- 210.96 mi1409 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.96 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
Great shop for finding gifts! From cards, book and trinkets, you'll be able to spend quite a while in here, browsing for that unique something you need for your sister's birthday or your anniversary. The light space and plethora of color brighten your shopping experience.
- 220.84 mi1625 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, California0.84 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
I like the idea of this place, although I've never had occasion to purchase anything. Basically this is where you go if you have a lot of money to drop on jeans and want some specially designed for you. One of a kind, artistic and personal detail. I love the fact that you can get this done, just not sure ...
- 230.6 mi13400 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.6 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
I swear I am up to no good. Great place for shenanigans, magazine browsing and last minute guilt gifts. Sections get moved around a lot, biography section is usually upstairs. Look out for sales.
- 240.93 mi1423 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.93 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This is a swanky place to find glasses, very trendy names and brands. Prices are a bit on the upside but they've got great fashions. Friendly staff. The shops all along this area are fun to browse. Here is a link to this shop: www.akinneycourt.comPopular withTrendsters
- 250.99 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.99 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
All that glitters... can be found here. And, these are original designs, very unique and cool. (also very expensive) I love just browsing and imagining myself getting tarted up with these bangles for a red carpet event. Lots of fun.
- 260.84 mi1136 Abbott Kinney Boulevard, Venice Beach, CA, United States0.84 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This is a fun place to browse for a trendy bathing suit that you won't have to worry the next person is wearing on the beach! The prices are a bit high, but the designs are fun and unique. The feeling of the space of the shop is light and beachy.Popular withTrendsters
- 270.99 mi1355 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.99 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
According to the gals that work here, shoppers for celebrities come here for the unique and natural fiber fashions. I saw some stuff I liked, and some I hated. Good mix I guess. Prices 8-9 on a scale of 1-10. Think Melrose boutique shop, upscale and swankier.
- 280.79 mi1639 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291-37440.79 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This is trendy and expensive- just like most of the shops around it, but if you like unusual styles and funky jewelry, you should check it out. There's a vintage 50's and 60's feel to a lot of the styles. I especially liked the jewelry.Popular withTrendsters
- 290.78 mi1653 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.78 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This place is pretty much like most of the other upscale, designer boutiques on Abbot Kinney, but they've got a bigger inventory, so you're more likely to find something you like. And, more likely to find something on sale. The prices are 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. I think they've got a bigger range of styles and colors with ...
- 300.95 miVenice, California, USA0.95 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
This place is fun and funky -- and a bit more reasonably priced than some of the other designer boutiques around this area. It's mother/daughter owned and operated, so there is a bit more of a personal touch with the designs selected. They have some cool skirts.
- 310.8 mi
- 323.93 mi
- 332.52 mi2215 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA, United States2.52 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey8 reviews
Actually, I am not sure why I cannot find NAAM Yoga for this review but I did find YogaWorks which is also quite a lovely place. The photo is from NAAM on Fourth Street in Santa Monica and it is a fantastic place; full of love and devotion for the spiritual path via disciplines which emcompass mudras, chanting and physical ...Popular withWellnessSpiritualGreen
- 341.81 mi245 Main Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States1.81 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey3 reviews
Exhale is one of the best yoga studios in the country. Great facility right near the beach, exhale is home to a number of internationally rated yoga instructors. Shiva Rea is probably the most well known, but Matthew Cohen and Hala Khouri are also amazing.Popular withWellnessSpiritualGreen
- 353.37 mi1410 2nd Street, Santa Monica, CA, United States3.37 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey4 reviews
#BeWell Keeping in mind that yoga-by-donation does not mean free, this is still a great deal. If you don't live west, you can livestream classes (also by donation). BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular withSpiritual
- 363.19 mi321 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA, United States3.19 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey198 reviews
Came here today for a gogobot event! Sad I missed it last year, but super glad they did it this year! Every Thursday this summer the pier will have live outdoor music until 10pm. People can show up early and claim a spot, picnic and relax. Booze isn't allowed, you ll see a lot of cops walking around during the ...Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor
- 371.23 mi
- 383.15 mi200 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California3.15 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey3 reviews
I missed last years beach concert so I was super excited to check this out this year. It was different from what I expected and it got pretty crowded. Heard this happens every Thursday during the summer, starting in July. I think this is a GREAT place to spend time with a large group of friends. I would totally celebrate ...Popular withTrendstersLocalFamilies
- 392.23 mi200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica, CA 90401-31262.23 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey33 reviews
This farmer's market has a lot of atmosphere and many vendors to choose from. The food and produce were delicious and met some nice people! Great live bands and a lot of smiling faces.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal
- 403.54 miSanta Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California3.54 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey88 reviews
Great combination of entertainment, food, and enjoyment. There are several bars and shops in the area as you walk to choose from. From the street entertainers to the atmosphere that you are surrounded with, you are quick to get into either a shopping, eating, drinking, or all the above moods. Whether your from out of town or a local, you ...Popular withFamiliesTrendstersLocal