The facilities here are a bit older and not as "ritzy" as other properties might be, but it's a well-maintained hotel with Ritz-Carlton embellishments. You get a wonderful view of the marina on one side (not sure about the other side), as well as the hills of LA. The pool was just amazing - the water felt so wonderful on ...
Restaurants near The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- 410.42 mi
- 420.92 mi1427 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.92 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
- 430.98 mi
- 440.98 mi
- 450.83 mi1616 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.83 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
WOW! I loved everything about this place. While this location is closing on 6/27 as it is currently a pop up restaurant, they will be reopening in August at their new location on Melrose. There's a cool hipster vibe about the place that's completely unpretentious. Don't be confused or frightened by their scribbled out menu. Everything on it is delicious. ...Popular with
- 460.39 mi
- 470.9 mi1432 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 902910.9 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
Great sushi on abbot Kinney. Pricey, but you get what you pay for! The uni comes with caviar on top and you can order fresh wasabi. Very great service and fantastic ambience.Popular with
- 480.62 mi
- 490.41 mi4260 Lincoln Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.41 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
No list is complete without a gratuitous mention to Pink Berry. Although Red Mango is the O.G., Pink Berry has popularized the fro-yo trend. It's all about the original flavor with sweet mochi ball toppings.
- 500.69 mi2905 Washington Blvd. Venice, CA 902920.69 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
- 510.69 mi1146 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice CA 902910.69 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey2 reviews
GET THE BELLY UP!! I got the livingsocial deal, so I got 2 sandwiches, 2 sides and 2 drinks for the price of one! The belly up is sooo good, with that soft pork belly! The tater tots are warm and crispy. The soda machine gives you hundreds of choices for your soda! The best part I think is that ...
- 520.69 mi0.69 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
Probably one of the best sushi spots I've been to in a long while. Will definitely be going back. Pick one of the options from the fix menu and pair with some sake for an amazing meal.
- 530.37 mi
- 540.91 mi1717 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.91 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
Great place to listen to live local musiciansPopular with
- 550.92 mi1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA, United States0.92 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 reviewPopular with
- 560.81 mi1621 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.81 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey1 review
Great little chocolate shop taking up temporary residence inside a flower shop on Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice. The unique thing about the chocolate is that it's stone ground without any additives. So, it's a little collection of chocolate concoctions, such as bars and powders, straight from the cacao bean. When I was there they had a few sampler options ...
- 572.43 mi2327 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 904052.43 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
Very busy and crowded place, but I guess there is a good reason for that. Urth has GREAT coffee and a huge variety of tea. Most of the ingredients in the food and drinks are organic and it's not very pricy.Popular with
- 584.12 mi1018 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904034.12 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
What can I say? The Father's Office Burger is THE BEST BURGER in LA! It's 12 bucks. So you just come in, they check your ID then you walk up to the bar and order and then go find seating. The service is pretty quick. Our burger came out in 10 minutes. The burger is perfect, the meat patty is ...Popular with
- 593.19 mi500 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA3.19 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey38 reviews
I crave Umami burgers! Love the Truffle Burger and sweet potato fries. Good location; you can park in the lot nearby or if you're hanging out near the Promenade/beach you can walk here. Gourmet burgers yummmm! Try the poutine fries too!Popular with
- 604.15 mi9523 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 902324.15 mi from The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
This place is absolutely delicious! Make your own salad :) Any combination you want. I love the steak here! I definitely have to go back and try different combinations.Popular with