The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del ReyMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Sep 28, 2012
You can definitely tell this is one of the Ritz' older properties. Still a nice mix of lux and service, but the rooms are smallish and parts of the facility are looking a little worse for the wear (planters on the tennis courts were falling apart and badly in need of paint). Most of our service was excellent, but turn down service was highly inconsistent. None of it enough to keep me from staying there, but definitely not the standards we have come to expect at a Ritz property.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del ReyMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Mar 02, 2013
The facilities here are a bit older and not as "ritzy" as other properties might be, but it's a well-maintained hotel with Ritz-Carlton embellishments. You get a wonderful view of the marina on one side (not sure about the other side), as well as the hills of LA. The pool was just amazing - the water felt so wonderful on my skin. Be sure to take a dip!
- The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del ReyFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
This hotel is beautiful & the location is wonderful for those who love the ocean air. The staff bends over backwards to please. You can walk to all sorts of restaurants or reserve the bicycles & ride along the beach path to many local favorites. If you book the concierge floor you get complimentary food and snacks!
Dining options at The Ritz Carlton, Marina del Rey include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness
There are 304 guestrooms at The Ritz Carlton, Marina del Rey. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Plasma televisions have DVD players and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
Very Good!737 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Grounds81% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Hotel Building71% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.