The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 70%Business Travelers
- 60%History Buffs
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central ParkMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Aug 02, 2013
You pay a premium for the amazing views... but it is worth every penny. The whole experience is what you think of when you envision New York. The service is outstanding and the rooms are perfection.Recommended for:
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central ParkMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 07, 2014
The service is top notch at the Ritz, but what else would you expect? Anything you need is promptly settled for you and the luxurious furnishings and grand atmosphere will leave you stress free and ready to enjoy the city that never sleeps.Recommended for:
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central ParkFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I'd probably give this 6 stars if I could.
There's really little to say ... The Ritz-Carlton lives up to it's name here in New York. My experience was a little different since I didn't have to foot the bill, and from what I understand it's quite expensive.
It's a once in a life time experience to stay at the Ritz. The history, the area that it's in ... and the fact that it's the luxury that defines "ritzy".Recommended for:
Dining options at The Ritz Carlton New York, Central Park include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The
There are 259 guestrooms at The Ritz Carlton New York, Central Park. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, CD players, and voice mail. Televisions have DVD players and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 55 per night
- Valet parking large vehicle: US$ 65 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!263 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Room81% thought the view was good.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.