The Hotel was splendid, of course. It had lots of amenities. It made me feel a little uncomfortable. I have my fair share of tattoos and not famous. The more the staff "tried" the worse I felt. (And, I didn't say a thing about the way I felt). We do stay in the high end hotels but this was the ...
Restaurants near The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
- 10.1 mi
- 20.13 mi
- 30.16 mi2502 E Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ0.16 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix3 reviews
My go-to restaurant. Beautiful space, delicious food every time. Lunch, happy hour, dinner, Christopher's doesn't disappoint. From wood-oven pizza or a hamburger to duck confit or lobster pot pie, I love the menu and the extensive wine list that goes with it.Popular with
- 40.16 mi2502 East Camelback Suite 199, Phoenix, AZ0.16 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix1 review
Ah the food, you come for the great steaks, and the good service. The filet mignon was especially excellent.
- 50.12 mi2502 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ, United States0.12 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix1 review
Great food and drinks. Check out the Happy Hour/
- 60.14 mi2502 East Camelback Road # 135, Phoenix, AZ 850160.14 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix3 reviews
For food that uses top notch quality ingredients, natural and organic, True Food is a must try when you head to the shops of Scottsdale Quarters.Popular with
- 70.91 mi3146 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850180.91 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
Looking for a hip burger joint with seasonal craft beer on tap? Visit Delux in the posh Biltmore district of Phoenix, Arizona. You will enjoy a miniature shopping cart filled with a choice of sweet potato fries, regular fries or a mix of the two along with special sauces; and then the burgers...oh man, the burgers are especially delicious. Add ...Popular with
- 80.63 mi
- 90.3 mi2201 E Camelback Rd, Ste 106-A, Phoenix, AZ 850160.3 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
the staff were great here! prepare to put down a big chunk of cash, as this place is very high end, but you get treated like royalty & the whole experience is very memorable. my wife & i spent @ least $150 or so, & we didn't even have any alcohol. it's a very kool experience for once in a ...
- 100.82 mi
- 110.62 mi
- 120.89 mi
- 130.45 mi2045 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ, United States0.45 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
Snooze has a GIANT selection of options, a full bar, and incredibly attentive, friendly staff. If you head straight for the bar on a busy day, and it isn't full, you can sit yourself right down if you need to eat in a rush. Otherwise the wait for a table can be long at peak times, so come prepared for ...Popular with
- 140.51 mi
- 150.3 mi
- 160.41 mi2119 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 850160.41 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
If anyone finds better Cajun food in Arizona, please let me know. Baby Kay's isn't up to Louisiana or even Houston standards, but it's really good. Way better than Pappadeaux. Haven't had a bad meal here yet.
- 170.85 mi3132 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016, United States0.85 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix1 review
close to unit, a very nice grocery store
- 184.62 mi623 E Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 850044.62 mi from The Ritz-Carlton Phoenix
The most true to Italy pizza you'll find in all of America. All pizzas are baked in a wood burning stove towards the back of the small restaurant. Once, every pizza was made by the owner but due to years of smoke and flour inhalation, he's handed over the pizza making reigns to his staff after years of apprenticeship. The ...Popular with
- 194.37 mi
- 201.57 mi