The Roof at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- The Roof at Four Seasons Hotel BeirutMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to Review
This bar is at the top of the Four Seasons - 25 floors up - and is pretty impressive by any standards.
Offering perhaps the best views in the city, it's open-top and also has dramatic bridge-style architecture and pro lighting.
Expect to pay for the privilege of all the above, but it's not exorbitant.
Excellent!372 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Location94% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Ambiance93% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Restaurant80% loved the dining experience.