The Roof at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The Roof at Four Seasons Hotel BeirutMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewMay 28, 2013
This bar is at the top of the Four Seasons - 25 floors up - and is pretty impressive by any standards.
Offering perhaps the best views in the city, it's open-top and also has dramatic bridge-style architecture and pro lighting.
Expect to pay for the privilege of all the above, but it's not exorbitant.
Excellent!275 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.